March 31, 2011

Wallpaper Wednesday - Emma

This is gonna be a quickie, 'cause I have a "date" with my dog to watch Nancy Drew: Reporter before bed...
 
I created a few wallpapers for Emma the other day...
 
{full size image located on the Graphic Design page}
 
{full size image located on, you guess it, the Graphic Design page}
 
{yup, yup, yup - full size image located on the Graphic Design page}
 
And last, but decidedly not least...
 
{no, no, don't laugh - full size image located on the Graphic Design page}
 
Mr. Knightley has arrived...on horseback, no less! not in a coach like a gentleman;)
 
Oh, dear...please pardon me while I swoon...
*looks around to see if Mr. Knightley will magically appear and catch me*
He didn't.  Maybe I'll skip the swooning bit...
 
Ok, so I love, love, LOVE this adaptation of Emma.  It is hands down the BEST.  In my humble opinion, of course:)
In fact, I just ordered it off of Amazon yesterday.
I was soooo sick of attempting to watch it on YouTube on our very slow computer. 
You know what I'm talking about?
Also, it's an early birthday present for my mum.  
Um, why are you all snickering?
Really, it is.  
*snort*
 
.....
 
Psst!  Next weeks wallpaper just might feature a certain girl detective...
Stay tuned!
 
 

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!