March 25, 2011

Wallpaper Wednesday - The Young Victoria

I had Wednesday's wallpaper all ready to post yesterday, but I ended up cleaning out the sheep shelter.  
 
It was not pretty. 
 
The matted hay, straw and muck that had been accumulating all winter was heavy.  It was about 5 inches deep.  It didn't smell very good.  And furthermore, the shelter is about 16'x6'.   I cleaned it all by myself.
 
=)
 
I was sooooo tired by the time I was done, and I didn't feel like typing.   But the shelter is clean.  And that feels good.
 
Now the ewes may lamb whenever they please, because I also got the lambing pens all set up.
 
They should be lambing any day now.  It's to the point where every time I go down there I half expect to find newborn lambs waiting for me.  Then again, it could be a week from now.  I can only guess as to when they'll actually lamb according to their behaviour - not eating, pacing, lying down and getting up, and whether their milk bag has filled.   Lady Jane and Esther's milk bags have both filled, so it won't be too long...I hope.  The suspense kills me.
 
Ok, I'm sorry to ramble on about my sheep, but once I get started I have a hard time stopping;)
 
.....
 
Now for the wallpaper I should have posted yesterday.
 
I decided to do one of my favorite movies...The Young Victoria!
 
{full size image located on the Graphic Design page}
 
I love, love , LOVE this movie!  The costumes - oh, the costumes!!!   *faints*
I've always loved reading about Victoria and Albert, so it was simply wonderful to watch a movie about them.  I seriously need to add this movie to my collection.
 
You'll probably be seeing more wallpapers for this movie, as I found some beautiful, high quality pictures the other day=) 
 
Note: I do skip a few scenes in this movie mainly because they're just too mushy for me, and there is also a wee bit of language.
 
.....
 
Happy Trails, y'all!

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!