...to do, Lord willing, before I kick the bucket
- Visit Scotland.
- Learn to Highland dance.
- Learn to converse fluently in German.
- Complete all of my unfinished sewing projects, including my medieval dress.
Sing/play before an audience without dying a thousand deaths beforehand.I think I can finally check this off...I'm certainly improving! Learn to use my spinning wheeland crochet a tam out of wool from my sheep.
- Tap dance on top of a desk while singing.
- Visit my extended family in Austria.
Learn to swing dance.Finally!
- Get a Border Collie.
- Go on an over night trail ride.
- Visit every state in the US.
- Take a trip to Prince Edward Island.
- Attend a Regency Ball.
- Drive Route 66.
Crash a party.Does a wedding count? Oh, yeah!
- Name a dog "Happy".
Grow my hair out until it's long enough to wrap all the way around my head in a braid. Meet and marry my farm boy.Did just that on October 4, 2014!
- Finish reading War and Peace.
Attend a ball and dance the night away.Does a contra dance count? I think yes.
- Slap someone across the face. Yes, you read that correctly. Don't worry, they'll deserve it if I do that;)
- Learn to drive manually without stalling or tearing up the road. Still needs some work...
- Learn how to jump start a car.
Learn how to change a car tire.Not too hard at all, except for the initial loosening of the nuts. Learn how to drive the tractor.Yeehaw! So much fun!!
- Finish reading Les Miserables.
Start checking some things off on this list!At last! Seven things crossed out!!
- Go on a missions trip to Belize with my church.
Be a mom.Ivy Rose was born November 14, 2015!
- Teach Ivy to ride horseback.