February 16, 2011

Keeping it Classy {Day 3}

 
"I don't suppose you'd like to go for a walk, would you?"
 
My brother looked at me.
 
He looked out the window at the rain.
 
He looked at me again.
 
"Yeah, alright."  (said with a British accent like Nick in Chicken Run - "Yeah, awright";)
 
I've got a pretty awesome brother:)
 
 
 
~My Outfit~
Hair flower - present from Grandma - it's actually a pin, but I closed the clasp (!) and used a bobby pin:)
Vest - hand crocheted by me
Shirt - Chadwicks
Jumper - sewn by me - I combined my favorite half circle skirt pattern with the bodice from a dress pattern to make a jumper pattern.
Shoes - my beloved pink and brown cowgirl boots
 
And may I say that it is no joke walking uphill on slippery, slushy snow, in cowgirl boots?  Very difficult, indeed!  But, I made it without mishap:)
 
Is it just me, or do I look like a giant in this picture?  Something about the trees in the background...
 
Also, my collar is supposed to be turned up like that - gives the whole outfit a casual, devil-may-care look, don't you think?  Just kidding!  I had no idea it was turned up like that, and Alex didn't think to tell me.  That is so like a man;)
 
Happy Trails!

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!