February 24, 2011

{Belated} Wallpaper Wednesday - Casablanca

For today's wallpaper, I'm featuring one of my absolute favorite movies, with two of my absolute favorite actors and actresses, Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman.
 
Can you guess what film I speak of?
 
It's...Casablanca!
 
{full size image located on the Graphic Design page}
 
This, ladies and gentlemen (if there be any reading), is one of the best movies ever.  Period. 
Suspense.  Danger.  Romance.  Patriotism.  Cute vintage outfits.  What more could you possibly want?
 
I want the hat Ingrid Bergman is wearing.  I. Love. It.
 
And I named one of my sheep Ingrid...
The black sheep of the family, you might say, although her wool has lightened to a beautiful chocolate-y brown now.   I suppose I'll have to name one of my lambs Humphrey this year...but Aragorn has first dibs;)
 
All of my lambs have to have dignified names - no Curly or Fluffy for me.
 
So far I have Lady Jane Grey, Queen Esther, Ingrid and Calvin...we also have a Sweet Pea, but she belongs to my brother and came with the name.
 
Ok, sorry for rabbit trailing;)  I do love my sheepies:)
 
Happy Trails:)

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!