May 6, 2012

Outfit | Let the Sun Shine In

I may enjoy rainy, drizzly days, but do you know what I enjoy even more?

SUNSHINE!!

In fact, this describes me perfectly...
So, that being known, is it any wonder I insisted on dragging my family to Farragut today to enjoy the beautiful weather??


It. Was. Glorious.


And with a backdrop like that, is it any wonder I asked my bro to take some outfit pics for me?




o u t f i t
navy cardigan - Amazon.com
green t-shirt - Fred Meyer
vintage scarf - antique store
navy gingham skirt - made by me
shoes - Fred Meyer





I spotted the name on this camping cabin, and thought of you Rebekah (aka Wild Rose)...
:) :)


Happy Trails, y'all!
I hope your Sunday was as wonderful as mine was!

p.s.
This song has been echoing in my head all day, blessing and uplifting me.  
I hope it blesses you all, too.


7 comments:

  1. Oh, cool! There's a cabin with my name on it! Sorta. ;-) Too funny.

    Glorious, indeed! Farragut is such a lovely park. I love the clouds creeping up over the mountains in those first pictures.

    God bless,
    ~"Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you all at the beautiful Lake Pend O'Reille. What a gorgeous day it appears to be there. The procession of the clouds above the lake is spectacular! It's good to see your dear Mother with you there.
    I trust she continues to improve.

    Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farragut State Park is quite beautiful with snow spotted mountains and clear blue water! What a national treasure you have so close by to visit. Your blue outfit against the blue sky and water looks so perfect for the occasion too. Love that cute skirt! It is wonderful that your Mom is along for the fun and Bonnie looks to be in good hands with "Grandmother" while you are doing a phot shoot! And she wore her best Pup smile for her spot in the photos too! Thanks for sharing a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! What a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natasha: We get so much sunlight down here that heliophilia is preferred with a few clouds atop it! Ha! Great pix and your outfit, even for one as fashion-ignorant as I am, looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S.
    I meant to say earlier that it's so encouraging to see your mother up and about. I know that sounds kinda weird (since I've never met her...yet), but she's been in our prayers over here, so it's great that she is able to get back on her feet.

    And Bonnie-dog is so cute, posing for the camera!

    God bless, and have a lovely day!
    ~"Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I really appreciate your prayers, concern and support for my mom. She is definitely continuing to improve, although it's a slow process and will take time.

    Blessings,
    ~Tasha~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!