May 15, 2012

New in the Shop...

My little shop has just been hoping this month!
Two laptop sleeves sold and custom bow belts for a wedding ordered.
I'm terribly excited about the bow belts=)
It's so exciting to see the Lord blessing my efforts like this.

I've added some new listings to the shop.

A new laptop sleeve - love the colors in this one.
Wellll, I love the colors in all of the sleeves I make, but this one I really love.
{granny square laptop sleeve - grey, purple and pink}

I also have some bow belts in fun spring and summer colors made up - I just need to find time to do an outdoor photo shoot with them and then they'll be in the shop.

Some vintage finds...


I'd like to find some more hatpins to sell in my shop.  I think I'll have to start haunting ebay again...;)

Happy Trails, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Congratulations! I'm really loving that new laptop sleeve color scheme, too.

    And the little sparkly hat? Adorable!

    Talk to you soon,
    --Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, my first comment never made it past sign in on my side so let me try again! Wonderful news that your store has been busy filling orders! It is so fun to see your wares fly off the shelf so to speak. The new laptop cover colors are gorgeous too. Where did you find the mesh gloves? They are really neat and perfect for summer evening wedding attire, don't you think? Looking forward to seeing what is coming for the summer in the bow belts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one's posted on this entry yet, so here goes. About your products, Natasha, all I'm qualified to say is that you are very talented/skilled in your designs and color combinations.

    I wanted to tell you that I really like the new photo you put at the top of your blog. Riding away from the camera on a light surface with shadows to your right and in front of you and cherry blossoms taking up almost 25% of the photo is very attractive. Who did you say was the photographer? (Just kidding.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!

    Kellie - Isn't that hat just too adorable?!

    Winnie - I think the mesh gloves were in an assortment of gloves that I bought off of ebay. They're just lovely, and it such amazing condition!

    Mr. Dane - Thank you:) I thought that picture would make a beautiful header image. Alex takes amazing pictures. Such a talented guy:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!