May 31, 2012

I ♥ Thursday {no. 1}

I'm linking to...






Here's what I've been lovin' lately...

The Piano Guys

You've NEVER heard of them?!?!
*shocked expression*

Get ready for some seriously cool music...and their videos are just gorgeous.



Isn't it AMAZING what that guy can do with a cello??

This next one makes me want to bang my head against the wall while screaming "Why didn't I practice more?!"...



This one...well, it's just toooooooo cute!!



And last, but certainly not least, my personal favorite...my inner Star Wars geek insists, nay demands, I share this.   I believe I've shared this one before, but you can always watch it again;)



I hope you all had a marvelous Thursday!

Me, I spent today sick in bed.
Welll...I wasn't really sick.   Just tired, worn out and generally just feeling gross.  More like a "I'm going to rest before I end up sick" type day.   I watched Our Mutual Friend (1998) and part of Bleak House (2005), both Dickens adaptations, and an episode of the original Mission: Impossible TV series.  I only emerged from my 'cave' to let the horses in and out of the pasture and to go spelunking in the kitchen for eatables and tea.
I had a marvelous day in my own way;)

Happy Trails, y'all!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that was great!
    Thanks for sharing those! The part of the "Cello Wars" when Darth Vader had the accordion instantly made me think of Kellie Falconer!
    The Charlie Brown one was great, too. It was so cool to see all those old folks light up to the music!
    Oh, and I hope you get better soon (or rather, don't get sick in the first place).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I LOVED the videos! I need to check out what else they do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tasha , I stumbled upon this artist myself about a month ago and was instantly thrilled!! I then went to UTube as well and found these same entries. Instant listening joy! My fav is the Pirates of the Carribbean ! Hope your malaise has lifted from your day of rest too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That. Was. AMAZING!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing! Fighting sickness too, hope you feel better!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Piano Guys too! Their latest, Canon in D rendition, is so awesome! :D

    Feel better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feeling icky? Aw, no fun! It's been kind of a yucky week for me, too. Wednesday I was visited by the Mother of All Headaches, and I'm still recovering. *Hugs* Hope you're feeling better, m'dear!

    Ooh-hah! The Piano Guys! My geeky cellist brother showed Mom and me the Star Wars one and a few other videos--amazing! I especially like the one where the one cellist duplicates himself about eight times for one piece--and throws a bow to himself!

    "Spelunking for eatables"--you're so funny. :-D

    God bless,
    ~"Tom"~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! I am definitely feeling much better after my dad of rest. Exactly what I needed.

    Elaine - Hehe;) Kellie was actually the one who 'discovered' the Piano Guys first in our circle of friends. Darthy playing the accordion is awesome:D
    Yes, I just love the Charlie Brown one:)

    Treskie - All of their stuff is awesome. I had trouble selecting only a few to share:)

    Winnie - The Pirates of the Caribbean one is totally amazing. Love it.

    Emily - You're welcome:) I hope you're feeling better!

    Bekah - YES!! Their Canon in D is totally awesome!! =)

    Wild Rose - Oh yuck. I get a lot of headaches. I hope you're feeling better, dear!
    Hehe - love the duplicated cellist!
    lol. I'm glad you think so;D

    I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Piano Guys are AMAZING!! I've been completely obsessed with them for a couple months now =). And The Pirates of the Caribbean one is just epic. I think my favorite is probably Micheal Meets Mozart.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!