January 25, 2014

Photo a Day // January // Week Four








{One} The Bonnie dog with her new over-sized tennis ball.  I haven't given her a new toy in a long time, and she was so excited! :)
{Two} Fawn went to her new home at my friend Sarah's alpaca ranch this Monday.  She's now doing guard duty over a herd of alpacas!  And Sarah gets major points for driving the truck and trailer on our icy driveway!
{Three} We put the winter tires on the Suburban this week.  I now know how to change a car tire!  Hooray for me!! Check that off the list! :D
{Four} Car window reflection.  Love reflection pictures.
{Five} Personalized mugs for my friend's birthday.  They're twins. :)
{Six} Friday night, we feasted on Jelly Beans while watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  I can't recommend that film because of some objectionable content, but we sure had a good time! *grin*
{Seven} This afternoon, Amanda threw a surprise party for her twin, Abigail.  We had way to much fun signing the cake...we don't know a Tedd (two d's??), but signed his name anyway. *smile*  And yes, that is a camouflage cake with a (small) deer antler on it.  Amanda is awesome. :)

: :

My goodness, this week was busy!  Especially today.  I went to Abigail's surprise party, and then went to pick up my bro from the wedding he was helping to film.  Guys and gals, I have officially crashed a wedding/party.  Woot!!  Checking that off my 101 Things list...  And there was dancing!  My bro and I were awesome...just sayin'. *grin*

How about you all?  What have you been doing these days?  I want to know!

5 comments:

  1. Omw! Your 101 list has a bunch I want to do too! We should do some of it some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yay for crashing a wedding! That sounds quite awesome.
    Ooh, and Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail is such a fun movie. It's too bad about the objectionable content...though the many awesome lines almost make up for it, and are oft-quoted by certain members of my family. :)

    ~Vicki
    decked out in ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that camouflage cake! Terrific idea and paired with Jelly Belly beans! Perfect birthday menu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fawn is awesome...I just love having her here!! Thank you for parting with her! She is a bright spot and doing a great job!! Come and visit ANY time!

    So glad you were able to crash the wedding!! You got there just at the right moments!!! And the dancing was awesome....especially that promenade.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh..Jelly Bellies...*drool*
    (Or rather, Belly Flops, by the looks of them. Tasty either way! Mmmm....)

    Monty Python--Yeah. Bro basically won't let me see it, but I really don't have to, since (thanks to his synopsis, and his and some of our friends' quoting) we both have some of the best bits memorized! :-P

    OK, looking at your driveway kinda freaked me out. Virtual cookies to the very brave Sarah!

    God bless,
    ~"Tom Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!