November 13, 2011

Sharing the Blessings {no. 1}


 While I was doing the barn chores this evening, I started thinking about the family of Christ.  How there's a bond between believers.  On the internet, you meet a lot of people you didn't know existed.  You may never meet them in real life.  But when you're both believers, it's like you know them.  There's a bond.  Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.   You pray for each other and feel God's presence.   The brotherly love practically coming through the screen.  It's so very special.

I can't even begin to tell you all that is in my heart, but I want to say thank you to all of my sisters in Christ, those I know in real life and those whom I've never met, for your encouraging words, your love, your prayers and your faith.  You have no idea what a blessing you all are.

Love,
~Tasha~

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Hebrews 10:22-24
 
Let brotherly love continue.  
Hebrews 13:1
   

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I never commented on this! The shame=)

    I loved this post, dear, and couldn't agree more. Friendship is truly one of the greatest blessings there is.

    Love you!
    ~ Kellie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!