October 14, 2010

Wallpaper Wednesday

I almost forgot to post a new wallpaper today:)
 
Just finished my annual cardio fitness test, better known as bucking hay bales;)  I'm very tired, but it was worth it - we now have 9 tons of grass hay up in the loft, enough to last the whole year for the horses!  And that means we don't have to buck bales again until next year=)  That makes me happy:)  
.....
 
I didn't get around to finishing either Gene Kelly or Gregory Peck this week, so today you'll have to be content with...Dodge City, starring Errol Flynn and Olivia de Havilland!
 
{Full size image on the Graphic Design page}
 
This is definitely one of my favorite movies!  I love Errol Flynn and Olivia de Havilland, especially together:)
 
- For those who are considering watching the movie, I will give you a word of warning - this is a western, and as such includes pretty much everything you'd expect to see in a western, including gun play, several saloon scenes (including some dancers - that's what the fast forward button is there for), etc.  So, if you don't like those kind of things, don't watch this movie, or keep your remote control handy.  However, if you love a fast paced, hard riding, complex plot with a brave, heroic sheriff fighting for law and order, and wee bit of romance thrown in, then you will love it:) -  
 
Note: Some of the pictures used were found on Google Images, all others, including the center pic, are from Dr. Macro's High Quality Movie Scans.
 
.....
 
I hope y'all enjoyed this weeks Wallpaper Wednesday!
 
Happy trails, y'all!

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!