October 14, 2010

Tagged!

I've been tagged by my cousin Abbie
Since I've only been tagged twice in my entire blogging career, I'm definitely going to have fun with this=)
 
So, I'm supposed to tell you what's in my purse, accompanied by photographic evidence.
I'm not really sure what's in my purse, so this will be interesting...
.....
 
The purse
I love this purse, which I "stole" from my mom.  It's not big enough to be considered a sack, but it's quite spacious, with lots of little pockets inside.
 
Upon upending my purse, this is what greeted me...
Let's bring some order out of disorder, shall we?
 
Cell phone
 
Misc. pens and pencils
 
Several lists and my ticket from my last visit to the DMV
 
1 package of gum, 2 throat drops, 1 rather scuzzy looking q-tip, 2 things of dental floss, 1 comb, 1 hair bandy, and 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
 
Several tracts and my pocket New Testament
 
My car key and clicker with my library card and a little LED light from the local pet store.  That little light as come in handy.  Come to think of it, a house key would come in handy.
 
Wallet and makeup bag - I don't wear makeup, except for lipstick occasionally, so this bag contains lipstick, Burt's Bees lip gloss, antibacterial ointment, a small tube of toothpaste, a small mirror, a spare set of contact lenses, and a few hair bandies.
 
Un-used kleenex, used kleenex, and trash.
 
And that, my friends, is what is in my purse, minus the trash now.  Not nearly as interesting as my cousin's, but there you have it:) 
This is actually a useful tag, since it gives you the opportunity to clean out your purse:)
 
.....
 
Okay, I tag...
 
Sarah Jo - (private blog)
 
I know not everyone is into doing tags, so don't feel like you have to do it:)
 
Happy Trails, y'all!

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!