August 17, 2011

my love affair with vintage books

I don't usually make impulsive decisions. 
I like to think things through and then, and only then, make a logical (and, ahem, economical) decision.
 
But...some things are just too hard to resist.
 
Especially vintage books.
 
They're my one weakness.
 
I just now splurged and bought two lots of vintage Nancy Drew books on Etsy.
 
Oh Etsy!  How you do tempt me!  How I love you!  How I hate you!
 
Ahem, moving on...
 
 
They are beautiful, are they not?
 
 
Lavender covers...mmhmm.  Yes, please.
 
 
There are two mysteries in each volume and I bought six volumes.
 
 
My mom said go for it...
 
So I did.
 
 
What else could I do?  I always do what my mommy says.

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!