June 18, 2011

Tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Mandy!  Yippee!!!  I love tags=)  Have I told you that before?  Yes, I have...but I do love them:)
.....
 
WHAT IS HAPPENING...well, today I need to let the horses out to pasture {check}, clean the horse corral {check}, spread fertilizer in the small sheep pasture, move the sheep from the horse pasture to the orchard {check}, get some laundry done, and the list goes on.  I'm also planning a trip the library {check}. 
Besides chores, I was watching If You Could Only Cook (Jean Arthur) with my mom.  It's a screwball comedy.  Love it, although My Sister Eileen (Rosalind Russel) is by far the best screwball comedy I've seen to date...Easy Living (Jean Arthur) is good, too...and so is His Girl Friday (Cary Grant & Rosalind Russel). ;)
 
HOW I'M DOING...very well, thank you.  And yourself?
 
QUOTE..."Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." -- Ronald Reagan
 
HOW GOD FEELS ABOUT ME RIGHT NOW...right now He's gently picking me up and setting me back on the narrow path after a wee detour and tumble yesterday.  It's comforting to know that He loves me.  Always.  Forever.  No matter what.
 
I SEE...the computer screen.  Also pens, pencils, notepads, CDs, the phone, and other junk on the desk.
 
I HEAR...Chris Tomlin singing How Great is Our God.
 
I SMELL...my upper lip. ;)
 
I TASTE...I'm not currently eating anything, so I guess I taste my tongue. =)
 
I FEEL...pretty good.  I'd feel better if the sun was shining...especially as I wanted to ride Bob today.
 
I THINK...that I am incredibly blessed in every way beyond measure. 
 
I'M CURIOUS...what my cousin Abbie's boyfriend looks like.
 
I'M PRAYING...that my mom will continue to get better.
 
I'M THINKING...that I'd better starting working on learning German again if I want to catch up with Mandy and Kellie;)
 
WHEN I WAS LITTLE...I played with my toy horses (Breyer and Grand Champion) and my dollhouse all the time.  That was before I had a real horse of my own.   But they were real to me.
 
I WANT TO GO...to Scotland!  And to North Carolina to visit my cousins=)
 
I LOVE...Jesus, my family, my cousins, my friends, my dog, my horses, my sheep, my cats, North Idaho, the color purple, books, denim skirts, crocheting, sewing, computers, Spring, movies...
 
I DESPISE...greed.
 
SCRIPTURE..."Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" -- Isaiah 46:9&10
 
I'M THANKFUL FOR...life and my Redeemer.
 
I JUST LEARNED...um, I can't think of anything I just learned.  Sad, huh?
.....
 
In the usual Tasha tradition, I tag any of my followers who wish to do the tag.  Makes it easier:)
 
Happy Trails, y'all!
 
Cary Grant, Rosalind Russel and Ralph Bellamy in His Girl Friday.

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!