January 12, 2011

Wallpaper Wednesday

I didn't post a new wallpaper last week so, to make up for that, I'm posting two today - a double feature:)
 
.....
 
First, I give you my second wallpaper featuring...Olivia de Havilland!
 
{full size image located on the graphic design page}
 
And my favorite sci-fi movie...The Day the Earth Stood Still!
 
{full size image located on the graphic design page}
 
You might be slightly surprised that I like this movie, since I usually go for musicals, comedy romances, period dramas, stuff like that.   However, my dad loves watching old sci-fi movies, and occasionally brings home a new one for us to watch, so I guess it's rubbed off on me a bit:)  Not all of them have been worth it, (Kronos and This Island Earth, were two of the flops;) but my entire family loves The Day the Earth Stood Still (the original 1951 version, not the remake).
 
"Gort, Klaatu barada nikto!"  ;D
 
.....
 
Happy Trails y'all!

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!