November 4, 2010

{Belated} Wallpaper Wednesday

Once again I am posting Wednesday's wallpaper on Thursday.
 
This time I have a simple explanation and excuse - I was sick in bed all day yesterday. 
Oh, no need to worry, I'm feeling much better today:)  But I was not yesterday, and spent the day in bed with books, movies, and my sweet puppy, whose new nickname is "Queenie" because I was watching a western with Steve McQueen in it;) 
 
.....
 
So, I was going to share the Singin' in the Rain wallpaper that I came up with, but there's something about it that's bugging me.  Instead, I have another musical wallpaper prepared...and no, that doesn't mean the wallpaper is muscial.
 
And here it is, my second wallpaper from the movie...Swing Time!
 
{Full size image available on the Graphic Design page}
 
Yes, Kellie.  I finally watched this movie, and I love it!  Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dance so beautifully together.
 
Note: The large background image is from Dr. Macro's collection, and the smaller inset photo was found using Google Images.
 
I'll try to have Singin' in the Rain ready for next Wallpaper Wednesday, and no, I haven't forgotten about Gregory Peck.  I'll be working on his wallpaper this week.
 
That's all for now folks!

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!