September 23, 2010

{Belated} Wallpaper Wednesday

So...
 
I'm crazy.
 
I thought today was Wednesday.
 
It is, in fact, Thursday.
 
My brain still thinks it's Wednesday.
 
I hate that feeling.
 
.....
 
Today's wallpaper features Olivia de Havilland, who is my absolute favorite actress!
It is also purple.  I love purple=)
 
{Full size image located on the Graphic Design page}
 
Olivia de Havilland is one classy lady.  She has the distinction of being the only actor/actress still alive who had a leading part in the movie Gone With The Wind.
 
Note: I found most of these images at Olivia De Havilland - The Loveliest Leading Lady, and also on Google Images. 
 
I'm not sure which silver screen star will be making his or her appearance next Wednesday, so it'll be a surprise:)

0 interesting remarks:

Post a Comment

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!