December 21, 2016

It's cold outside.

And there are only 4 days left till Christmas!  How...what...when did that happen?!

Here are the festive printables currently gracing our walls.  Really loving whimsy, as well as plaid (always), and song lyrics.
http://www.moritzfinedesigns.com/vintage-christmas-printable/

http://www.makinghomebase.com/christmas-vignette/ 

http://www.classyclutter.net/2015/11/buffalo-check-plaid-christmas-print/

http://thesmallseed.com/2014/12/traditions-of-faith-treasuring-christ-in-the-changes/

A little glimpse of our December thus far...

 Picking out a tiny little tree for our tiny little house.


Keeping cozy.  Sometimes Stu warms his toes by curling up on top of Gus. It's pretty cute.



Stockings hung by the chimney with care.  I need to sew myself a new stocking - must have shrunk. *wink*

Sweet moments watching these two play.  Definitely my favorite.

Dogs get so nutty when there is snow.  I love it!

First time walking in the snow!


Well, standing.  Ivy took 4 steps by herself the other night, but she's not quite walking yet.





Some of the ewes have their "beds" out in the snow.  No matter the weather, their wool keeps them cozy.

Some of our spring ewe lambs.  We kept six and decided not to breed them until next fall.  They don't all have names, but the black one is Dani.  She's a mix of Suffolk/Romney/Targhee/Texel.  The lamb on her left is a Montadale/Suffolk/Hampshire cross.  Probably our best looking ewe lamb from this year.

Cleopatra, one of our 2015 ewe lambs.  She's the only one we kept from that year and is mostly Columbia, with a smidgen of Suffolk and Targhee from her mama, Emma.

The goats.  Hyacinth, Grace, Udo, and Jasmine in the front.



I haven't had an opportunity to make a wreath in several years, so I had a lot of fun with this one!


Cutie pie!




Our little table top tree.  It's really nice to have it out of Ivy's curious reach. *smile*

Cozy mornings by the fire are my favorite.

Helping mama wrap presents.  Not much help really, but very cute.

I'm so thankful for my little family, for the beautiful snow, for a cozy home.  I can't get over how the Lord chose to bless me with all of this.  And I don't want to get over it.

Have a beautiful, blessed, and merry Christmas as we celebrate our Lord's birth!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you'll be having yourself a merry little Christmas up there! Snow Baby Ivy is adorable (as always), and I love Stu's expression in the "snow cat" pic--"The kitty is NOT amused!" LOL.

    God bless you all, and grant you a wonderful celebration of Christ's birth, and love of family and friends.

    Merry Christmas!
    ~R~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, indeed! :)
      Lol! That's pretty much Stu's perpetual expression.

      Thank you, and may the Lord bless you and your family in this new year!

      Delete
  2. Haha..."they're not all named"!!!!?! Since when? That must be a new thing?? lol ;)
    I love all the pictures. :) That tree and Ivy's expression. I love spending time with you dear sister!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - they will eventually all get names. I think we're only going to end up keeping 4, so that makes it easier. ;)

      Delete
  3. Tasha, your home looks so cozy and festive for Christmas. Little Ivy is too cute in her first snow walk and her Christmas dress! I love your crocheted snowflakes on the tree this year and yes, it is safe to have a small tree size while busy hands and always present!! LOL!! Oh, how I remember those days. I too have your snowflakes on my tree and I think about you when I see them looking so pretty every day.

    Christmas Blessings to you, Hank and Ivy this year! I look forward to hearing about all the new adventures of the Little family in 2017. Thank-you for sharing here on your blog with so many wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Winnie! We enjoyed receiving your Christmas package full of goodies in the mail. I love the postcards and the clock magnet! Thank you so much!

      Delete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!