November 14, 2016

Ivy Rose {one-year-old}

It would be impossible to forget this day.
This special, miraculous, amazing day.
Ivy Rose's birthday.

A day of both the worst pain of my life, and the greatest joy.  And let me tell you, the joy made up for all of the pain.  It's hard to believe that all of that happened a year ago today.  That my little girl, our first born, is turning one.

In just one year she's grown from a tiny, helpless newborn...


...to a beautiful, happy, almost walking on her own, little girl.


I treasure every moment of this past year and thank the Lord for bringing Ivy into our home and life. 

Happy 1st Birthday, my little one!

5 comments:

  1. Awww Congratulations!!!! and Happy Birthday Ivy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! Love that beautiful smile. :) Happy birthday, Ivy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Birthday Wishes sweet Ivy Rose on turning one year old! She is a cutie pie for sure and getting so big. I hope you had a fun day together celebrating her special day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my one weakness - thanks for taking the time to say hello!